• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Split: Aoi Ichikawa

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:13 am Reply with quote
It seems that there's two voice actors that goes by the name Aoi Ichikawa (person#152773). There's no info about either of them (which is very strange), but the one that voiced Tomoyuki Yamakawa in 2016 version of Whistle! and Male student A in Magical Girl Raising Project has his name written as 市川 葵, while Aoi Ichikawa that voices Eita Izumi in Just Because! and Middle school student in the second season of Starmyu has his name written as 市川蒼.
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm Reply with quote
The one, who is casted in DARLING in the FRANKXX is 市川蒼, BTW.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:36 pm Reply with quote
The lack of information so far and the fact their careers are chronologically so close has me a little cautious. Is there any possibility it's the same person changing their stage name? Some news sources say that 蒼 is with Office Osawa, but they don't have a profile for him yet. I feel like I should wait and see if they put one up.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:04 pm Reply with quote
He now has a profile at Office Osawa, and it credits him as being in Whistle 2016, so now seems like the evidence firmly leans towards this all being the same person who changed his name in kanji.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1