• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Thunderbolt Fantasy Shōshi Ikken Side-Story Film's New Trailer Previews New Character

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:57 am Reply with quote
So considering that certain characters who should be dead are in it, is it a prequel to the series proper?
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 am Reply with quote
I don't care what it's about as long as Screaming Phoenix Killer is in it. Smile

When are we going to get some scale figures of these characters? The Nendos are cute, few as they've been, but I need those crazy rococo outfits in scale detail. Smile
meronichan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:48 pm Reply with quote
Yesss
I was wondering if the T.M. Revolution puppet was going to be in the actual show! And nice on getting him to voice the character as well! Surprised he's going to be in the film AND season 2 (though I am not complaining, since he's awesome looking,...)
Merida

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
I don't care what it's about as long as Screaming Phoenix Killer is in it. Smile

This!

I really hope we'll be able to see a subbed version of this movie sooner or later. And i'm very excited for s2 as well. of course.
Argentsky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:08 pm Reply with quote
Zeino wrote:
So considering that certain characters who should be dead are in it, is it a prequel to the series proper?

The film is both a prequel and a sequel. It will be comprised of two parts: Part one will be on Phoenix Killer's backstory and part two will be events directly following Season 1 's ending and will follow Shou Fu Kan.

As for the trailer. Wow poor Shou Fu Kan is in a whole lot of trouble isn't he? It seems like there are at least 2 separate factions aiming for him. Lol. The glasses guy seems to work for the Emperor, and the new scorpion lady wants Shou 's head and his 36 swords for a yet to be revealed character (I assume he will be revealed).

Meanwhile, T.M Revolution's character seems like he's traversing through a desert wasteland. I wonder if he's also from Xi You, and thus an acquaintance of Shou Fu Kan.
KH91

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Great trailer. Love that insert song. Looking forward to Takanori in it. More TF is great for the world.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1