• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Unleash Your Furry Side With Ikemen Wolf Mobile Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:21 pm Reply with quote
Oh, the number of times I see the words "furry" and "anthro"/"anthropomorphic" in articles on this site, only to be disappointed...

I'm sure as humans, they'll look more distinctive, but as wolves, they all look exactly the same except for their fur color.
CardamonPastel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:17 am Reply with quote
Isn't this less like " furry " and more like " beastiality " since you'd be attracted to an animal that looks like an animal rather than an animal that looks human? I mean I saw they'll have human forms, but most furries like animals that look human rather than straight up animals.. I could be wrong because I'm not a furry but I guess " unleash ur beastiality loving side " would be a less attractive headline. This game looks stupid either way tbh. Neiher of the two guys being previewed look like anything new and the only thing that might make this game interesting is that they're probably werewolves. I swear its the voice actors that carry this sort of game tbh.
Puniyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:12 am Reply with quote
I'm hoping they actually transform into humans, not... the human forms are there for eye-candy, like with Hatoful Boyfriend. Laughing

That said, the wolf art is kinda...not that great...? The orange one looks pretty funny to me tbh.
chocorade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:51 pm Reply with quote
I was laughing about it and then I remembered I kind of fricking loved Wolf's Rain when I was 13 so... I'll shut up now Anime smile + sweatdrop

CardamonPastel wrote:
I swear its the voice actors that carry this sort of game tbh.

Totally. I mean, I literally clicked the article because I read Ono Yuuki's name on the thumbnail and got curious as to who else might be starring... xD
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 pm Reply with quote
The artwork of the wolves look somewhat unpolished, but the rainbow variety of the characters are amazing! Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1