• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Crunchyroll Adds Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei, Panty & Stocking Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:53 am Reply with quote
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt was the first anime I was able to watch on Crunchyroll, back in their early days of limited legal streaming. It is curious to learn that titles may leave their service only to reappear years layer, albeit with stronger regional restrictions than before.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Animepokegirl89

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:04 am Reply with quote
B Gata H Kei, huh? That takes me back. That was one of the first 10 Anime, that I ever watched. I was like 13, or 14 years old? (I'm 20 now.) I even own it on Blu-ray/DVD. I wish the Manga would get licensed. I'd love to own it in print, and read where the Anime left off.
johnnysasaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 am Reply with quote
Animepokegirl89 wrote:
B Gata H Kei, huh? That takes me back. That was one of the first 10 Anime, that I ever watched. I was like 13, or 14 years old? (I'm 20 now.) I even own it on Blu-ray/DVD. I wish the Manga would get licensed. I'd love to own it in print, and read where the Anime left off.

not mentioning the manga ended shortly after the anime did,so they had a really awful timing..
StarFan13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:29 am Reply with quote
Went to Crunchyroll Last night And turns out that Panty & Stocking is finally in there
FLCLGainax

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:52 pm Reply with quote
When shows like Panty and Stocking get readded back to Crunchyroll after being licensed by a company like Funimation, which subtitle translation do they use? The earlier ones from the simulcast or the retranslated ones from the home releases?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1