• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Trouble replying

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SonicFanA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:00 pm Reply with quote
When I tried to post a reply it will not let me see it. If I click on it logged in it sends me to the post a reply page. If I am not logged in it tells me to log in. If I look at the article from the pain page it says it has one reply. Also I noticed this happening when I am the first one to reply to an article. All this started happening today.

This seems to only be happening on my ipad.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:59 pm Reply with quote
Thanks, but I'm not quite clear on the problem.

You said "if I click on it." What is "it" ? Are you talking about about the "reply" link under a post?

The behaviour you describe would be normal in that case, so I'm sure I'm missing something from your description.
SonicFanA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:48 am Reply with quote
I mean the discuss in forum link (I like to re-check when I post).

It seems like I would post a comment to an article and when I log out then click on the discuss in forum link at the bottom of the article it would redirect me to the log in page or if I am logged in it would send me to the post a reply page. It is like I did not post anything even though the article says there is one comment if I am the first one.This only seems to happen while I am on the ipad/safari.

I am wondering does it take awhile for the post to show up because i would come back to check later then I am able to see what I posted.

Edit: Everything seems to be okay now. It seems like maybe I have to wait a couple of hours then check back.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1