• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Takahiro Sakurai Joins Black Clover Anime's Cast as Licht

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Codeanime93

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:47 am Reply with quote
I'm not surprised, Sakurai gets cast in a lot of things, he sure gets around. Still probably won't watch anymore of Clover since the main's voice gets on my nerves.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Not sure how I feel about this. I've been watching the dub on Toonami and am not sure I want to watch BC twice, since once is quite enough. Can't stand Asta's seiyuu. But this might mean I have to catch up with the episodes in Japanese now. What to do, what to do... When will his role start?
Rubyleaf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:19 am Reply with quote
Called it! I had a feeling he'd voice Licht. I might be experiencing some weird déjà vu here, but didn't he already have a short cameo appearance without his name or identity explained before? Just as a brief voice in the shadows, I think at the end of the first mission arc. I remember hearing it and thinking "That's Sakurai, isn't it?"
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1