• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Serves as New Publisher for Bungo Stray Dogs: Tales of the Lost Smartphone Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:25 am Reply with quote
I’ve been enjoying the game so far! Just got to the part where the guild shows up. Hopefully Crunchyroll can help with the quality of the story editing, though. I’ve noticed so many missed words, tenses switching back and forth, and just generally bad phrasing when I’m going through a log. I was debating whether or not it was worth it to contact them about all the mistakes, but. It’s a lot.
Blankslate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:35 pm Reply with quote
How are gacha games STILL coming out? I would've figured by now the market of people willing to pay for PNG files would've been segmented to the point where it would be unprofitable.
Finny-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Blankslate wrote:
How are gacha games STILL coming out? I would've figured by now the market of people willing to pay for PNG files would've been segmented to the point where it would be unprofitable.

Cause peeps want to see their favorite waifu/husbando in limited edition costumes. And even then spending that much you are not guaranteed the limited release character it just says paid pull gets you an UR character if I remember correctly and it could be one you already have.

As for me I'm an F2P and I got quite a bit of URs from just saving up gems in game and doing the 11 character pull. It will be hard once I complete all the battles though I already cleared the first three stages on hard/very hard and got all the rewards.

All that aside its a really fun game and it only takes like 10 gems (or maybe 15) to refill your health gauge to continue playing and if you have 3 URs on your team you can easily breeze through all the normal difficulty battles and rack up the gems pretty quickly.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1