• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Danmachi Author Discusses Continuity Differences Between Film and Novels

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Well seeing some fights with Bell at his volume 11 strength will be amazing. So count me in!
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:51 am Reply with quote
spoiler[Bell starts getting stronger by volume 12 of the Light Novel having reached level 4 and starting to combine his Firebolt and argonaut powers for his Hestia inspired attack.]
Gohanangered

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:45 am Reply with quote
Sorry but female character wise i only care about the relationships with Bell and Ryuu and also Bell and Ais. Neither of them were involved much in the movie. Plus this pretty much stated not to include this into the canon and it's basically like a alt universe or timeline thing. I rather focus on the canon stuff, not the non canon stuff to the main timeline. This might not bother others but i don't really like when the movies aren't canon. Just reminds me of the non canon db and dbz movies. Anyways that's just how i feel about it. I'm sure others feel differently. Just glad there will be a season 2. Too many animes don't get season 2s when they have more then enough material to go past the one season of story. Wish more would get season 2s or more.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1