• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ascendance of a Bookworm Anime's Video Previews Opening Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reinheit Hezen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:29 am Reply with quote
So, we have chibi Megumi from Shokugeki no Souma, Meliodas from Nanatsu no Taizai, Chibi Sakura from Naruto and Futoshi from Darling in the Franxx, all of them together in 1 anime.
TUSF

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:26 pm Reply with quote
Going by the PV, it looks like we're going to end up with a second cour. There's a huge jump in the content shown, and none of the characters in between have been introduced yet, so I'm sure as we get to Ep 13-14 they'll announce the next cour (or a second season/split-cour with a short enough gap to justify including a certain scene in the PV?)
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:48 pm Reply with quote
This is going to be one of my top most hyped shows of the fall season. This opening animation looks really good.
ballinamon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:55 pm Reply with quote
TUSF wrote:
Going by the PV, it looks like we're going to end up with a second cour. There's a huge jump in the content shown, and none of the characters in between have been introduced yet, so I'm sure as we get to Ep 13-14 they'll announce the next cour (or a second season/split-cour with a short enough gap to justify including a certain scene in the PV?)

Or is rushed as hell
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1