×
  • remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rent-A-Girlfriend Anime's 2nd Character Video Highlights Ex-Girlfriend Mami




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MFrontier



Joined: 13 Apr 2014
Posts: 4970
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:58 pm Reply with quote
Aoi Yuki voicing a teasing and hot blonde? I'm down for it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Firefly251



Joined: 14 Jul 2018
Posts: 353
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:45 am Reply with quote
MFrontier wrote:
Aoi Yuki voicing a teasing and hot blonde? I'm down for it.


also one of the most wicked anime characters.

only wants him once he's taken...then does her best to split them up and have him for herself (likely to dump later on)


greedy b*tch <_<.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dragon695



Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 1377
Location: Clemson, SC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:51 am Reply with quote
Firefly251 wrote:
MFrontier wrote:
Aoi Yuki voicing a teasing and hot blonde? I'm down for it.


also one of the most wicked anime characters.

only wants him once he's taken...then does her best to split them up and have him for herself (likely to dump later on)


greedy b*tch <_<.


So the series is basically forced melodrama bullshit is what you are saying?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RealMTL



Joined: 09 Jun 2018
Posts: 174
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:41 am Reply with quote
I think I'm gonna watch this show now. Not exactly sure why but I really like this character.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TarsTarkas



Joined: 20 Dec 2007
Posts: 5487
Location: Virginia, United States
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:44 am Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:
So the series is basically forced melodrama bullshit is what you are saying?


Don't know about that. It is pretty true to life. Plenty of real people like taking what other people have.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dragon695



Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 1377
Location: Clemson, SC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:47 pm Reply with quote
TarsTarkas wrote:
dragon695 wrote:
So the series is basically forced melodrama bullshit is what you are saying?


Don't know about that. It is pretty true to life. Plenty of real people like taking what other people have.


But we are talking about someone who has been paying for dates. Forgive me if he doesn’t strike me as someone who is worth “taking.” The whole description sounds contrived, so what do I know, maybe he’s very good with women.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group