• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dr. Stone Anime's 2nd Season Teaser Previews 'Stone Wars' Arc

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Not going to lie, I actually teared up just slightly because this looked so damn amazing. January can NOT get here fast enough!

I'm sure Funi will secure the rights to air this as it premiers, just as they did with S1, but what I'm going to hope for a bit more is that things will be in a better place for dubbing so we can get this airing on Toonami sometime shortly after the premier. Since Funi is already working towards simuldubbing Fire Force, that tells me that they are finding ways to make this work, but who knows what will happen between now and January/February. Either way, I'm excited!
ErikaD.D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Looks like it will have only 1 cour instead 2 cours like season 1, and after that it may not get season 3(like Magi and Konosuba). Sad.
Moontei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:43 pm Reply with quote
ErikaD.D wrote:
Looks like it will have only 1 cour instead 2 cours like season 1, and after that it may not get season 3(like Magi and Konosuba). Sad.

Ugh, don't remind me of those two. Still sad we never got any more Magi, especially after I went ahead and read the manga and saw how original the ending turned out to be. Konosuba, on the other hand I do still have hope with the movie having been released last year. Perhaps we might get some more?

Dr. Stone I'd actually be surprised if it didn't get more after the upcoming S2 ends, unless it just does abysmally.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1