• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Anime - How does Pokémon Journeys: The Series Measure Up?

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Look if weirdos on the internet can spend 20+ years arguing about which girl Ash should date
The answer is Serena, btw.

And Christ, the last thing I needed to think of was Charizardfaces. Cursed as usual, this is the content I come here for.
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:26 pm Reply with quote
FilthyCasual wrote:
Quote:
Look if weirdos on the internet can spend 20+ years arguing about which girl Ash should date
The answer is Serena, btw.

And Christ, the last thing I needed to think of was Charizardfaces. Cursed as usual, this is the content I come here for.

As a person who has shipped Ash and Misty from the start, This is the real couple. The Ash+Serena must be protected at all costs
Romuska
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:08 pm Reply with quote
As much as I loved Satoshi and Serena, Satoshi and Go have way too much chemistry to ignore.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:41 pm Reply with quote
I like Serena. I really do. The XY/Z series is my favorite, but it's been Satoshi and Kasumi since day 1. After every region, he'll always be going back to Kanto where Kasumi is waiting. Serena is #2.

A Netflix original series? The audacity Netflix has to put that when it isn't true. Pocket Monsters has been out in Japan since last year. A name change doesn't change that.
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:35 am Reply with quote
I guess I'm the only one who likes Serena less and less as time passes.

I don't think I have anything to add about pokeman 2020 other than me still waiting for whatever will make me remember this series in particular to its predecessors. It's fun if not super compelling sans a few episodes here and there which is pokemon at its base standard, so yeah.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1