• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: HIDIVE Simulcasts Tsukipro the Animation 2, Getter Robo Arc Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Nice to see Sentai get back into simulcasting things other than R18 animes. Hopefully they'll get some higher profile things in the future.
Farhanawesome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:57 am Reply with quote
MagicPolly wrote:
Nice to see Sentai get back into simulcasting things other than R18 animes. Hopefully they'll get some higher profile things in the future.

And Sentai never had a newer DUBCAST, i hope Getter robo arc might be get a DUBCAST.
RegSuzaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Tsukipro updates:

1. Three more characters from the source material are appearing in it.
2. All four units are performing openings. I think you already had an article about all four of them, don't know why you got it wrong here.
3. The Tsukino Hyakki Yakou AU is going to be featured in this season. Those episodes will also have ending songs sung by members of multiple groups (which is the first time they've had that at all with Alive and SQ, and the first time groups from different series have sung together. Only the Vazzrock series has done unit shuffles before.

Hajime and Shun from Tsukiuta will also be appearing in episode 7, in their tenko (heavenly fox) forms.

. . . . . well, whatever they mess up in the subtitles, it won't be as bad as in season 1 when Crunchy's subs called Zix "Six Gravity". But... twist of fate, Zix always dances with Gravi in the Tsukihana Kagura performances, so...

Anyway, about this site, a while ago I asked and someone said that stage play announcements, stage cast in costume, etc. are always news, but I would email those to the newsroom @ ann email, and... I mean, I don't think posting this here is going to get you to actually acknowledge it, I just wanted to point out that I do notice. I guess us small fandoms are still just powerless but...

Anyway, are 30-minute English-subtitled preview videos of the stage plays news? Link is right there.
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Farhanawesome wrote:
MagicPolly wrote:

And Sentai never had a newer DUBCAST, i hope Getter robo arc might be get a DUBCAST.

They did one for SNAFU Climax last year.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1