• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tsukihime Visual Novel Remake's Opening Animation Video by ufotable Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookiemanstah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:51 am Reply with quote
i cant believe a release this high profile wont get an english translation
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:22 am Reply with quote
I wonder how long until the inevitable TV anime adaptation of the new Tsukihime will get announced. Peeps from Type-Moon and Aniplex are definitely going to take advantage of this.
Weird Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:04 am Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
I wonder how long until the inevitable TV anime adaptation of the new Tsukihime will get announced. Peeps from Type-Moon and Aniplex are definitely going to take advantage of this.

There's no tsukihime anime
MischievousMelody

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:08 am Reply with quote
Weird Guy wrote:
darkchibi07 wrote:

There's no tsukihime anime

Of course, we all know there’s no Tsukihime anime. They were just saying that one was inevitable.
CloudedHead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:12 am Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:

I really hope there is one. Would love nothing more, especially if ufotable was to bless our eyes with their God tier animation quality. Let me experience this franchise localized in the West in some way lol
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:27 am Reply with quote
Yes haha funny they're no tsukihime anime, this is definitely not an overused joke

From what I hear the presentation in the VN is absolutely stellar in how animated it is, really wish I could read it. I rest don't get what's keeping TM from localizing FSN and Tsukihime (especially now that there's a non h version of the latter) when there's massive demand for it.
johnnysasaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:46 am Reply with quote
MagicPolly wrote:
Yes haha funny they're no tsukihime anime, this is definitely not an overused joke

From what I hear the presentation in the VN is absolutely stellar in how animated it is, really wish I could read it. I rest don't get what's keeping TM from localizing FSN and Tsukihime (especially now that there's a non h version of the latter) when there's massive demand for it.

some say the license to localize them is too expensive,others say Nasu doesn't believe his writing could be properly translated into english.Who knows...
FrodoGate222

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:33 am Reply with quote
Quote:

I have also been hearing that Ciel's route in the remake is considered better than the original
Shay Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:25 pm Reply with quote
MagicPolly wrote:
I rest don't get what's keeping TM from localizing FSN and Tsukihime (especially now that there's a non h version of the latter) when there's massive demand for it.

For years I assumed that they were holding out for too high a license price, but at this point, you'd think they'd be willing to commission a translation themselves and publish their own international release.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:59 pm Reply with quote
Not my favorite ReoNA song, but it's pretty solid.

And yeah, that's practically begging for Ufotable to do a Tsukihime anime adaption...I guess if they're not too busy with Demon Slayer or finally commit to a Fate route adaption of all things.
Zeino

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:36 pm Reply with quote
It will get a release over here, mark my words. Thanks to Fate/Grand Order, Type-Moon is no longer just an otaku niche. And the chances of an anime are high too. Give it two or three years.
Holo Wolfgod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:04 am Reply with quote
anime remake when?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1