• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: KanColle Anime Season 2's Teaser Reveals Staff, 8 Episode Run in November

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:24 am Reply with quote
8 episodes? Man, series lengths get shorter and shorter these days. I miss the days of 26 episode shows.
Sabruness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:22 am Reply with quote
i dont think this could build up any big hype or anything (outside of the core JP fanbase still playing the game) as 7 years is a long time with not much of a peep outside of the movie.

Also, 8 eps is a little strange as, to me, it would feel more like a long OVA series than a proper broadcast tv series.
Sabruness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:23 am Reply with quote
i dont think this could build up any big hype or anything (outside of the core JP fanbase still playing the game) as 7 years is a long time with not much of a peep outside of the movie.

Also, 8 eps is a little strange as, to me, it would feel more like a long OVA series than a proper broadcast tv series.
WANNFH

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:53 am Reply with quote
Sabruness wrote:
I don't think there is any core fanbase that still playing the game, considering even Kadokawa slightly moving away from KC and the remains are mostly now are in the C2 Kikan hands. The fanbase for the KC characters though, yeah.

Anyway, it indeed was far too long in the production, considering it was literally the first thing that was announced to be made by new-founded ENGI... and now there are more than three years and they literally reduced the number of episodes just to make the anime happened, cause I really doubt about the superb animation quality from the studio that made something like The Detective Is Already Dead.

Quote:
Wakana Miyawaka

Also, that's Wakana Miyakawa.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Post removed. If you have issues with moderation then take them up in the feedback thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1