×
  • remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Licenses Wild Roses and Pretenders, Todai Revengers, 5 More Manga, 1 Light Novel




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MFrontier



Joined: 13 Apr 2014
Posts: 12268
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Is that an Omegaverse series with a heterosexual couple...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer


Joined: 16 Dec 2008
Posts: 2627
Location: The castle beyond the Goblin City
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:08 am Reply with quote
It is - apparently omegaverse is for everyone now. Actually, this is Seven Seas' second heterosexual omegaverse title - Bite Maker started coming out a few years ago - and I've seen them pop up from little digital-only publishers, too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DamianSalazar



Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 740
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:35 am Reply with quote
Princess_Irene wrote:
It is - apparently omegaverse is for everyone now. Actually, this is Seven Seas' second heterosexual omegaverse title - Bite Maker started coming out a few years ago - and I've seen them pop up from little digital-only publishers, too.


I believe Seven Seas licensed another hetero omegaverse series called Alpha Wolfgirl x Omega Wolfboy from a while ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer


Joined: 16 Dec 2008
Posts: 2627
Location: The castle beyond the Goblin City
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:41 am Reply with quote
DamianSalazar wrote:

I believe Seven Seas licensed another hetero omegaverse series called Alpha Wolfgirl x Omega Wolfboy from a while ago.


You're right! That's coming out in August from their Steamship imprint. I forgot about it - mostly I remember Bite Maker because it was my first omegaverse story.

I could really take or leave the genre, unless it does something special with the concept.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Matthew-



Joined: 12 Mar 2022
Posts: 1413
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Princess_Irene wrote:
DamianSalazar wrote:

I believe Seven Seas licensed another hetero omegaverse series called Alpha Wolfgirl x Omega Wolfboy from a while ago.


You're right! That's coming out in August from their Steamship imprint. I forgot about it - mostly I remember Bite Maker because it was my first omegaverse story.

I could really take or leave the genre, unless it does something special with the concept.

Me too, I like to discover new concepts in every genre.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group