• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Nintendo Announces Monster Hunter 4, Hatsune Miku Games for 3DS

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forte-sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:52 am Reply with quote
One small thing to point out, Nintendo of America issued a press release which reveals that Super Mario 3D Land will be available in North America on November 13, while Mario Kart 7 will be available December 4. Dunno if ANN cares about it, but just thought I'd mention it since the Japanese release dates for those two games are listed.
Amiantos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:43 am Reply with quote
Should be also noted that they have Monster Hunter 4 in the title of the article but in the article they have Monster Hunter Tri G which is different totally from a Monster Hunter 4. Every Monster Hunter has had a G version which I believe this one is really just a DS version of 3p.
sfried

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:04 am Reply with quote
Amiantos wrote:
Should be also noted that they have Monster Hunter 4 in the title of the article but in the article they have Monster Hunter Tri G which is different totally from a Monster Hunter 4. Every Monster Hunter has had a G version which I believe this one is really just a DS version of 3p.
The announcement had both. They announced 4 right after they have shown 3G in the press conference.
malvarez1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 am Reply with quote
3DS is stealing my money. There must be about 20 games I want for the console!
Forte-sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
"Super Mario 3D Land will ship in Japan on November 3, while Mario Kart 7 will ship on December 12."

Wrong release date. Mario Kart 7 is being released on December 1st in Japan, nearly two weeks before what ANN states.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1