• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Comic-Con...Who do you want to see?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
randarush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quote
I am excited to see Yoshitaka Amano at the Radical Publishing booth. I love all his art work and without his contribution to works like Vampire Hunter D, Final Fantasy and Neil Gaiman's The Sandman they wouldn't be the masterpieces we have today. I can't wait to see his new graphic novel Mateki: The Magic Flute and get it signed!
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quote
The talkback forum is only for threads linked from news articles, anything else should be posted in the relevant forum. I went ahead and moved this one for ya.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
kyokun703

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quote
randarush wrote:
I am excited to see Yoshitaka Amano at the Radical Publishing booth. I love all his art work and without his contribution to works like Vampire Hunter D, Final Fantasy and Neil Gaiman's The Sandman they wouldn't be the masterpieces we have today. I can't wait to see his new graphic novel Mateki: The Magic Flute and get it signed!

Oh, I didn't know he was going to be there, too. More stuff I might be missing out on... I do hope I get to go.

Anyway, I would love to see Tite Kubo, Connie Willis (SF writer), and Frank Beddor (YA fantasy writer, among other things). It says Connie Willis is working on a new book, which I'm excited about, since her last one came out in like 2001. I also like seeing Penny Arcade; they're a lot of fun.
GATSU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quote
I'd like to see Otomo.
ticklemenaruto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys Tite Kubo the creator of bleach will be at the san diego comic-con!! He will be signing autographs on saturday from 10-11 and 3:30-4:30!! Take advantage because we all know he's the man!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1