• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
T.M.Revolution, Nami Tamaki @ PMX

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vekou

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:59 pm Reply with quote
One word: Incredible!

Both artists put on a fantastic show; the Gundam SEED and Rurouni Kenshin footage out on the screens blended with the live video of them preforming was a really awesome idea and worked great. I just about wet myself when they closed out with "Heart of Sword," the first song of Nishikawa-san's that I'd ever heard about 3-4 years ago, and still my favorite. Tamaki-san had a great preformance as well, and she did all three of my favorite songs of hers ("Complete," "Realize" and "Believe"). I was very suprised to learn that she was not even sixteen years old yet; she has an incredible voice.

The crowd turnout was really good, and though I was pretty far back, I was in the first row of the second (loge) section, so I was a few feet over everyone else and I could see pretty good regardless. Too bad I can't be there today for the autograph session. I have had "Coordinate" for almost half a year now and I bought "Greeting" last night after the concert. Now, I need to get "Seventh Heaven" so that I can keep up with all of Nishikawa-san's latest songs (though I've heard "Zips" before).

Overall, a fantastic preformance. Please come back to the U.S. soon (hint hint, Anime Expo in July)!

[If this is supposed to be in the music forum, I'm sorry]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1