Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japanese Comic Ranking, April 22–28




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Big Hed



Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 1607
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quote
The headline for the aticle states that "Negima stay[s] in top 3", when in fact it's moved down to 4th to be replaced by Kekkaishi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Zoe



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Posts: 898
Location: Austin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quote
Damn, I forgot Koukou Debut was coming out Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fighterholic



Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Posts: 9193
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quote
I'm surprised I haven't seen the headline on ANN saying that Inuyasha has suddenly been cancelled. There seems to be nothing new or anything I would be interested in for this week, so hopefully next time there will be something that I am interested in reading.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
SeinenAi



Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Posts: 79
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quote
I approve of the Emma #10 cover Wink I would have preferred her ending up with Hans, but whatever...I love Emma.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dargonxtc



Joined: 13 Apr 2006
Posts: 4463
Location: Nc5xd7+ スターダストの海洋
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quote
SeinenAi wrote:
I approve of the Emma #10 cover Wink I would have preferred her ending up with Hans, but whatever...I love Emma.


About that. I know CMX released 7 of the Emma volumes, which I bought. And I know they are going to release Shirly(sp?). But has anyone heard if they are going to release 8-10?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
SeinenAi



Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Posts: 79
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Dargonxtc wrote:
SeinenAi wrote:
I approve of the Emma #10 cover Wink I would have preferred her ending up with Hans, but whatever...I love Emma.


About that. I know CMX released 7 of the Emma volumes, which I bought. And I know they are going to release Shirly(sp?). But has anyone heard if they are going to release 8-10?


No idea, I just follow the Japanese releases.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ashen Phoenix



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 2738
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quote
Daaang. I thought High School Debut was shorter than that. Ah well, it's a good enough series I think that I'll stay with it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Zoe



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Posts: 898
Location: Austin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Ashen Phoenix wrote:
Daaang. I thought High School Debut was shorter than that. Ah well, it's a good enough series I think that I'll stay with it.


It took 10 volumes for a year to pass, so I can see the series going on for another 10, maybe even 15 volumes if it goes into the senior year.

Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group