• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
question about Hellsing (*spoiler*)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atomsk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 4:25 pm Reply with quote
In the episode where they run into the fanatic preacher guy with the knives the first time, I thought he was only out to kill vampires, so why does he (the priest) kill off the human captain of the human team as well? Is it because he's helping Victoria or is he just nuts or and can't differentiate between the two?
Moridin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 4:32 pm Reply with quote
I think it is because that Hellsing is a Protestant Organization and the priest is from the Catholic church. Both fight the undead and both are fairly close as religions go. However, you can look at Ireland to see just how well they can get along. You could also use the explanation that the priest guy doesn't like undead. period. I think it's safe to say he doesn't and Alucard being Undead...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1