BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Game to Get English Dub
posted on by Karen Ressler
Arc System Works America's BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle livestream presentation revealed on Wednesday that the 2D crossover fighting game will get an English dub. The presenter further noted that the game will have "English and Japanese." The comment is at about the 42:53 mark in the video below.
The PlayStation 4 and Switch game will ship in Japan and Asia on May 31, and worldwide on June 5.
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle is a crossover between Arc System Works' BlazBlue and Persona 4 Arena fighting games, French Bread's Under Night In-Birth game, and Rooster Teeth's RWBY franchise. The title is a two-versus-two game. Arc System Works' newly established North American branch Arc System Works America, Inc. will release the game as its first title.
Confirmed characters include:
- Rachel Alucard, Hazama, Noel Vermillion, Azrael, Iron Tager, Makoto Nanaya, ν-No.13-, and E'S (BlazBlue CentralFiction)
- Ragna the Bloodedge and Jin Kisaragi (BlazBlue)
- Yū Narukami, Yōsuke Hanamura, Chie Satonaka, and Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4 Arena)
- HYDE, Linne, Waldstein, and Gordeau (Under Night In-Birth)
- Weiss Schnee, Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
The base game will feature 20 characters, and 20 more characters will be available via DLC (including Blake and Yang).