TsukiPro the Animation Unveils Staff, Teaser Video, Key Visual
posted on by Egan Loo
The staff of the fictional talent agency project Tsukino Talent Production unveiled the staff for its TsukiPro the Animation television anime at AnimeJapan 2017 on Saturday. The official website also posted a new visual and teaser trailer on Saturday. The video previews songs from each of the anime's main idol groups.
Keitaro Motonaga (Digimon Adventure tri., Date A Live director) is serving as chief director and Juria Matsumura (Digimon Adventure tri. unit director) is directing the anime at PRA (Bikini Warriors). Reiko Yoshida (Yowamushi Pedal, K-ON!) is handling series composition and Mariko Oka (First Love Monster, Hetalia The World Twinkle) is adapting the character designs for animation.
The music anime will follow the daily lives and associated drama of four of TsukiPro's groups — SolidS, Quell, SOARA, and Growth.
The cast is as follows:
SolidS (from left to right)
- Yuichiro Umehara as Dai Murase
- Sōma Saitō as Tsubasa Okui
- Takuya Eguchi as Shiki Takamura
- Natsuki Hanae as Rikka Sera
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Shu Izumi
- Kōtarō Nishiyama as Eichi Horimiya
- Shugo Nakamura as Issei Kuga
- Sho Nogami as Ichiru Kuga
- Chiharu Sawashiro as Nozomu Nanase
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Sora Ohara
- Makoto Furukawa as Soshi Kagurazaka
- Taishi Murata as Ren Munakata
- Yuuki Ono as Morihito Arihara
- Junta Terashima as Mamoru Fujimura
- Shun'ichi Toki as Koki Eto
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Kensuke Yaegashi
- Daiki Yamashita as Ryota Sakuraba
Fujiwara (Movic) is credited with the original story, as well as the original story concepts with Ryōko Seki. The original character designers are Yū Satsuki (SQ Series or SolidS and Quell) and Tohiro Shijima (Alive Series or Soara and Growth). Akira Takizawa and Takeshi Hama contributed on the music.