Brave Witches Gets VR Game This Spring
posted on by Karen Ressler
The official website for the Brave Witches anime announced on Monday that a virtual reality (VR) game titled Brave Witches VR - Operation Baba-Yaga - Secchū Geigeki-Sen (Counter-Attack Battle in the Snow) will launch this spring. The game will cost 1,500 yen (about US$14) on VR platforms.
The website also unveiled a key visual (pictured right) and the cast for the game. The cast is as follows:
- Ai Kakuma as Hikari Karibuchi
- Rie Murakawa as Naoe Kanno
- Natsumi Takamori as Nikka Edvardine Katajainen
- Haruka Terui as Georgette Lemare
- Marin Mizutani as Sadako Shimohara
- Hiromi Igarashi as Edytha Rossmann
The Brave Witches anime premiered on October 5 and Crunchyroll streamed the series as it aired in Japan. An unaired 13th episode will debut on May 13 in 11 theaters across Japan, and also ship with the series' seventh DVD and Blu-ray Disc release on August 25.