• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kuroshitsuji II, Live-Action Nintama Promos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neocloud9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Those Black Butler OVAs look hilarious. I really hope they'll be included in Funimation's release of season two!
ZipZapZopTitania

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
"Welcome to the Phantomhive Family" is shipping in the third DVD volume on Wednesday, and it casts the audience as the "O-jō-sama" (Milady) of a dating simulation game similar to Angelique or Fantastic Fortune.

Okay...do what now? I'm confoozed. Is this gonna be something like Sebastian talking to the camera, calling me "Milady," and waiting on me the whole time...um...as much as one could wait on me as a character on a TV (or, more likely, computer screen)? 'because that would be just plain SICK! xD I will totally await this with eagerness. Plus, it'd be cool to feel like I was part of all the action with Finny and Bard and Mey-rin. And if anybody was sweet-talking me, I'd probably prefer it wasn't Sebastian...*cough*coulditpossiblybeCielthat'dbecoolkthxbye*cough*. (*cough*IknowI'msuchacougarbutinmydefenseit'sonlyatwo-yearagedifference*cough*.)
FMAvatard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Gah, those OVA's. I really hope Funimation includes them for R1 peeps. I'd be willing to wait for a solid DVD of Ciel in Wonderland and such. ><
jcaliff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quote
I've seen live action Nintama shows before, but the stage shows are costume shows with full body costumes with big heads. It might be nice to see a legit live action version. I hope the actors do a good job!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jyuichi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Why does the headline use the Japanese name when an official English title is available and well known? Just curious.

I've been watching BB2 on Hulu and its been pretty fun so far so I hope Funi gets these extras as well. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1