• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tekkoshocon 2006: Mar 31-Apr 2 Sponsored by Red Octane

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebaron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Tekkoshocon 2006 will again be held at the Pittsburgh ExpoMart and Radisson Hotel Pittsburgh in Monroeville, PA, easily accessible from I-376 or the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-76).

The two buildings are connected, so you won't have to go outside once you're here -- and parking is free! Great food is available at the hotel and in the ExpoMart food court, and there are a number of restaurants nearby at the Monroeville Mall or along the surrounding streets.

If you have not been to Tekkoshocon beyond the first two years, then we have moved to larger location with much room for growth! Pittsburgh Comicon has used this location for 10 years.

Guests:
* Greggo
* Greg Ayres
* Kyle Hebert
* Caitlin Glass
* Tiffany Grant
* Matt Greenfield
* Robert and Emily DeJesus
* Michael "Piano Squall" Gluck
*Michael Poe http://www.errantstory.com

The Anime Parody S.T.E.A.M. will be shown and having previewed the final version, it is great. Just got my DVD!

AMV Hell 3, the Movie will be shown as well!

Check out our Website and Forums for more information, but the another pre-register deadline is coming up soon at the end of the year. www.tekkoshocon.com

Sponsored by RedOctane: DDR Tournament.

Last edited by thebaron on Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
thebaron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:05 am Reply with quote
Hey I am looking to show a fair amount Fan Parodies; so if you are interested in having your parody shown, please let me know!

Thanks!
thebaron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:58 am Reply with quote
Michael Poe of Caffeine Angel Studios will also be there. http://www.errantstory.com
thebaron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:53 pm Reply with quote
The Anime Parody S.T.E.A.M. is planned to be show and having previewed the final version, it is great.

AMV Hell 3, the Movie is planned as well!
thebaron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Para Para Arcade machine will be in Tekkoshocon's Video Game Room after extracting the monster from the owner's apartment!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1