• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Kamen Rider Gaimu' Trademark Filed by Toei

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quote
For more information, Gaimu is the first KR series since Den-O to be written in kanji, which are, in this case "鎧武", the first which is "armor" and the second which is "warrior, military, chivalry, arms".
TitanXL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:09 am Reply with quote
A military or knight theme would be interesting, but we already have GARO currently airing so I hope it won't be too similar to that.

I'd rather that 'fruit and knives' rumor be true than anything else. A cooking themed Kamen Rider would be awesome, but I know it won't be. Those rumors are always false but have a slight hint of truth to them. Last year they said Wizard's secondary rider would be Kamen Rider Dice who would use dice as his theme. And while that was false, Beast's sword did had a die in it which he rolled to get stronger attacks so I wonder if that's where the rumor started from.
Dessa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quote
The person with the fruit ninja rumor has admitted to it being false. Apparently, blogs were copying his stuff without credit, so he made it up to see if they'd post it, to discredit them.
rockman nes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Wizard has just been one huge disappointment for me, so I'm hoping this will be better.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1