• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai & Toei's 2nd Majin Bone Anime Promo Introduces Story

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Oh a PV video now. Hmm, I have mixed thoughts on this now so it'll depend on the first episode for me to see if this will be worth following.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:33 pm Reply with quote
Well, it looks terrible, but the double entendre possibilities are endless. It's a tough choice...
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 pm Reply with quote
I'm surprised you guys still haven't reported on Tenkai Knights airing in Japan yet... (edit: I do see you guys did get the section up though!)

Anyways, in regards to this, I'm really mixed. I was hoping the transformation suits would be traditional animation, but I had concerns over it once I saw the promotional stills for them. Sadly, my fears seem to be verified with the footage coming out. Not sure what it is with companies doing CGI with Suits and Mecha. Still, maybe they'll grow on me as the series goes on.

On another note, surprised we don't know much about the staffing for the series, either. It's under a month of this series airing and that has not been made public as of yet. Hopefully they announce more over the next couple weeks.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:13 am Reply with quote
Not a show for me but I find the 2D animation really appealing. It might be the low saturation it reminds me of the analog days.
Dian Z

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:31 am Reply with quote
I liked Murata's character design Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1