• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f's N. American Vita Launch Trailer Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiggity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 am Reply with quote
i got this as it released yesterday, even though I have had the Japanese release since its release. I mainly only got it for the songs that the PS3 version has... It sucks that you can't use your Japanese save data with the US localized game... but w/e.. I've already started to unlock it all again... if I don't want to work on unlocking stuff I can always just go back to my Japanese version and just play any song I want, albeit I can't read the song titles.
Gewürtztraminer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:55 am Reply with quote
I never thought I would like this type of game, but I am hooked. Picked this up yesterday. It is taking some adjustment getting used to the difference in the star targets between Vita and PS3.
The extra songs that were included in the US PS3 release, cost an additional $9.99 on the Vita.
Already started unlocking everything, its fun for now, but I am sure I will be gripping when trying to clear certain songs on hard.
Shiggity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Gewürtztraminer wrote:
I never thought I would like this type of game, but I am hooked. Picked this up yesterday. It is taking some adjustment getting used to the difference in the star targets between Vita and PS3.
The extra songs that were included in the US PS3 release, cost an additional $9.99 on the Vita.
Already started unlocking everything, its fun for now, but I am sure I will be gripping when trying to clear certain songs on hard.

Oh yes. Especially the slow songs like Time Machine. I only play on Hard.. I can't yet do much on Extreme...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1