• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aiura Manga to End on April 23

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hpulley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:08 pm Reply with quote
What??? That makes no sense! The 5th book just came out in December and normally they take 7-8 months to get enough material for the next book to come out. Are they going to pull a Mangirl! and not actually put the final serialized chapters into a tank? Or are they going to put out an even thinner volume than normal? Add some illustrations? A bonus side chapter? I am interested in knowing. Or perhaps the tanks are normally a few months behind and this one won't come out until July or something... assuming it comes out I will have to buy it to complete my collection and see how they finish it off.

A shame though as this probably means no season 2 of the anime which I really loved, and also bought.
Pangea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 pm Reply with quote
Make a full length 12 ep show pleeeeaaase.
hpulley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Pangea wrote:
Make a full length 12 ep show pleeeeaaase.
Considering that they only really adapted some of the chapters in the 1st and 2nd books and there are currently 5 books done and hopefully the final 6th one coming, there really is enough material for a full season like Servant x Service and Sakura Trick which were also 4-koma and also adapted 3 books into one cour of full length episodes. What could have been....

I watched the anime again tonight. So good still! Love it. Happy I can watch it forever but sad that there will never be any more.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1