• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tales of Heart R English Subtitled Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
razisgosu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully they keep the Japanese voices in. Ill be buying either way to support the localization effort.
Ultimatum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Hope they give it an English dub. I mean, if they're going to make a game sub-only, better it be a handheld than a console, but I like to hear English voice-acting.
I'll be getting this and a vita either way, though!
xeroth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quote
I was all, hooray Japanese voice acting with subs!
Then they translated mitsuketa (Found you) to something completely different and random. Twice.

Did they just stick the english dub script in there as subtitles instead of translating the Japanese?
shadowsythe13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quote
They said is winter 2014 or maybe early 2015 I really want English dub
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Everyone, I think we are going to get both dubs when the game is release so there is no need to get anxious. I would imagine the game is going to be treated the same way the Symphonia games were when they were re-release a while ago as it allow players to choose between a Japanese dub with subtitles and an English dub. Also shadowsynthe the article said the game would be release this winter so I don't know where you are getting the early 2015 from.

Anyway I'm looking forward to this game, and its going to be one of the first games I buy for the PS Vita (when I get one that is).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
glitteringloke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
Everyone, I think we are going to get both dubs when the game is release so there is no need to get anxious. I would imagine the game is going to be treated the same way the Symphonia games were when they were re-release a while ago as it allow players to choose between a Japanese dub with subtitles and an English dub. Also shadowsynthe the article said the game would be release this winter so I don't know where you are getting the early 2015 from.

Anyway I'm looking forward to this game, and its going to be one of the first games I buy for the PS Vita (when I get one that is).

I think Baba said that ToX2 will NOT have japanese voices.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Even so I am still going to be open to the possibility that Tales of Heart R is going to be re-release with a duo audio. If it doesn't happen well that's fine because I am just thankful I get a chance to play the game while being able to understand and follow the story.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1