• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Promo Previews Support Characters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OutCastLV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:24 am Reply with quote
i hope they will release this game in eu with eng sub and in card not digital form
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:36 am Reply with quote
OutCastLV wrote:
i hope they will release this game in eu with eng sub and in card not digital form

Me too. I would love to see this translated with subs and ported to the US via the Playstation Store.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 am Reply with quote
No chance of this game being released outside of Japan. The reason being there are too many characters that would need to be licensed. Also it's a fighting game so you don't need language to enjoy it. Import the game!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:22 am Reply with quote
Also, does anybody know if we are still getting those 4 extra playable characters? Paying $70 for a fighting game with 12 characters is a little bit ridiculous.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 am Reply with quote
#820168 wrote:
Also, does anybody know if we are still getting those 4 extra playable characters? Paying $70 for a fighting game with 12 characters is a little bit ridiculous.

I agree especially when other fighters have nearly 3x more characters or greater such as Smash, DOA5U, or Gundam vs Gundam EXVS Full Boost . this should've been either a budget title, have the initally support characters being playable or more characters should've been added as playable and kept the support characters as supports.
Freakmasta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Hoppy800 wrote:
#820168 wrote:

I agree especially when other fighters have nearly 3x more characters or greater such as Smash, DOA5U, or Gundam vs Gundam EXVS Full Boost . this should've been either a budget title, have the initally support characters being playable or more characters should've been added as playable and kept the support characters as supports.

But all the other fighters you mentioned are all existing IP's and have had multiple titles. Smash started off with 12 characters and DoA only had 8. If this was Fighting Climax 3, then they should have double the cast. The 7,000 yen price tag is high (UNiEL was only 5500 yen) but I would assume it's only to cover the licensing fees.
Jajanken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:31 pm Reply with quote
If you guys/ladies want to compare it to a fighting game compare it to NUNS or JStars. On the next note there is .0001 chance this is comming to states mainly because nobody knows the characters. At most people in the States would know SAO, Durarara and maybe Toradora. Not nearly enough. I will most likely have to import this for ps3. Ugh so much money though
AnimeMachina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:59 am Reply with quote
While i liked all the lollies in here,i was surprised i didn't see Matoi Ryuko
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:11 am Reply with quote
AnimeMachina wrote:
While i liked all the lollies in here,i was surprised i didn't see Matoi Ryuko

She's not originally in a Dengeki Bunko light novel series
Hideki-Motosuwa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:40 am Reply with quote
Ummm....correction:

Minato Tomoka's teammates are not support characters. Each of them act as a part of her special moves set as he passes the ball to them to perform her special moves. They cannot be chosen as support characters. The only support character representative for Ro-Kyu-Bu is Hinata Hakamada.

More than likely, this won't come to the US and this is SEGA we're talking about so this has absolutely no chance in hell of coming to the US. Everyone is better off going to Play-Asia and importing it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1