• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Evangelion's Universal Studios Japan Attraction Previewed in New Ad

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockman nes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Urge... to make.. EoE Masturbation scene joke.. RISING
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Why do Universal Studios Florida and Japan get all the cool shit, and we just have this? Rolling Eyes
ajtpak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:08 am Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:
Why does Universal Studios Florida and Japan get all the cool shit, and we just have this? Rolling Eyes

Been to Universal Studios Florida, haven't been to the new Harry Potter section but I've been to everything else. There are a lot of sections where it's just shops and stuff. To me US Florida gets pretty boring. Most of the rides are outdated as well. Universal Studios Japan looks like it has a LOT more interesting stuff. I definitely would go to the japanese Studios if I could.
Ryvius213

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:23 am Reply with quote
ajtpak wrote:
GATSU wrote:
Why does Universal Studios Florida and Japan get all the cool shit, and we just have this? Rolling Eyes

Been to Universal Studios Florida, haven't been to the new Harry Potter section but I've been to everything else. There are a lot of sections where it's just shops and stuff. To me US Florida gets pretty boring. Most of the rides are outdated as well. Universal Studios Japan looks like it has a LOT more interesting stuff. I definitely would go to the japanese Studios if I could.
Universal Studios Hollywood has a whopping 4 rides I believe, and those are usually just slightly modified to become new rides.(nearly all their summer promotions that I know of are just changes to their one 3D ride) Their studio tour has barely changed at all over the years and their water show has been exactly the same for over 15 years. It's very hard to do worse than them as a theme park and the fact that Florida got an entire new section already makes it way better than Hollywood ever was.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:49 am Reply with quote
This special event of Evangelion has quite a bit of awesome features that will bring excitement to people that may not be fans of the show. That 4D ride is bound to get one's adrenaline rushing to the extreme! Very Happy

Sigh...I wish I were in Japan to experience that special event of Evangelion. As already mentioned above, many theme attractions here in the U.S...generally don't seem to have much going for them nowadays. Sad
faboo95

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quote
Oh sweet!! I'll be visiting Kyoto just when the attractions open!!!

....too bad I'll be travelling around alone though. The idea of going to an amusement park by myself isn't too appealing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1