• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 4th Persona 3 Film Unveils New Trailer, Key Visual

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:52 am Reply with quote
Cool another film. I'm actually shocked they went this far. I wish they'd do proper streaming of these films on Netflix. They only did one and it wasn't the first episode.
theNightster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:21 pm Reply with quote
you couldn't handle that ending on your PS2s now you will be bawling in the anime version
Calsolum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:34 pm Reply with quote
theNightster wrote:
you couldn't handle that ending on your PS2s now you will be bawling in the anime version

played the psp version band had to watch a walkthrough of "the answer" but yeah it really had me in tears Anime cry

i sincerely hope the sales of dvd's is good enough for them to animate "the answer" arc, i feel thats one of the most important parts but not entirely necessary if you understand the story fully up till now... somehow i dont think "everyone" will so comeon atlus green light another one!
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Calsolum wrote:
theNightster wrote:

played the psp version band had to watch a walkthrough of "the answer" but yeah it really had me in tears Anime cry

i sincerely hope the sales of dvd's is good enough for them to animate "the answer" arc, i feel thats one of the most important parts but not entirely necessary if you understand the story fully up till now... somehow i don't think "everyone" will so comeon atlus green light another one!

Maybe I missed something but I thought the story in answer was really tacked on and unimportant. The only thing I remember learning from it was that yes spoiler[he is the holding the door shut and No he can not be removed from that situation] I mean some of the little scenes showing character backstories were nice but those are at best 10 minutes of run time. all the other stuff doesn't really do much and would probably make no sense along with the rest of the movie.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Everyone is sad in that poster and now I am sad too Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1