• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Norn9 TV Anime Slated for January 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WashuTakahashi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:25 am Reply with quote
I've been playing the game and so far I love it! Only gotten through 2 routes, but definitely want to play all of them. (Though I'm not looking forward to being Koharu...her air-headedness is just...ugh. I hate that type of girl, oh well) Interested in seeing how the anime plays out, since I'm told the game's villain changes depending on which route you're on.
CeruleanDragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:36 pm Reply with quote
I have a love-hate relationship with anime adaptations of otome games, but I will try it out and hope for the best. I absolutely loved the game despite the fact that the English edition could have benefited from the services of a very thorough proof reader.

@WashuTakahashi: Koharu actually does tend to grow as a person in her routes, so she doesn't always stay quite so air headed, though it never goes away completely. I prefer Mikoto and Nanami, but Koharu didn't bother me as much as I was expecting in her story routes.
WashuTakahashi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:27 pm Reply with quote
@CeruleanDragon - I've only played Itsuki so far and am just about finished with Akito. Definitely agree on the need for a decent proofreader... Some of those spell mistakes would have been so easy to catch. It's good to know Koharu doesn't stay totally useless! I was looking forward to Kakeru's route but was afraid she'd ruin it haha. Senri is not my type at all so I'll probably just skip him altogether, and Masamune is eh for me so he'll probably be the last route I play. At least my least favorite girl has 2 of my least favorite guys xD
phia_one

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:37 am Reply with quote
I'm really looking forward to this.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1