• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Staff Confirmed to Return for Sequel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:01 am Reply with quote
As expected. I also expect the same # of episodes as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Key

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am Reply with quote
I came to quite like the first season, so I am looking forward to a continuation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jaykayjk10

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:47 am Reply with quote
yesss!!! one of my fav shows honestly. I've been waiting for this confirmation since a sequel has been rumored for the longest time.
CaRoss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:43 am Reply with quote
This one was such a pleasant surprise, so I'm really excited to hear that the staff of the first season is returning for season two. Consistency like that will hopefully help in maintaining a high quality run for the second go around.
Ali07

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:35 am Reply with quote
I'm another in the, "Oh, I liked this series and am happy that the staff have stayed on!" boat. Honestly, I was very surprised I actually liked this one. It was a series that I didn't check out as it was simulcast, and just decided to watch it on a whim.

Happy I did, and I look forward to the 2nd season.
jojothepunisher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:53 pm Reply with quote
I much as I am glad that this is happening, I am wondering what else there is to cover after the stuffs that happened in the first season. To me, the first season was appealing because we were learning about the characters and that allowed some really interesting drama to occur. But now that we have know all the characters, what else is there to explore?
Sifixs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:00 pm Reply with quote
jojothepunisher wrote:
I much as I am glad that this is happening, I am wondering what else there is to cover after the stuffs that happened in the first season. To me, the first season was appealing because we were learning about the characters and that allowed some really interesting drama to occur. But now that we have know all the characters, what else is there to explore?

Is light novel and story continous, so you ask what else is there to explore? Duh , know the rest of the story, stupid question.
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:03 pm Reply with quote
I'm surprised but also very happy with this. Saekano was easily one of my favorite shows from last year.
Kreion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
I'm surprised but also very happy with this. Saekano was easily one of my favorite shows from last year.

I honestly didn't get the hype at all - from the first episode is just seemed kind of generic...

But I guess this is good for those who did like it, hopefully the same staff will make the next series as they made the first.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:03 pm Reply with quote
YAY The visual novel is going to be getting more routes Very Happy
Chichiryuutei

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quote
Yes!!!! Loving the news! Saekano was great and I'm looking forward to the next season. Also, if YenPress could hurry up and start releasing the manga it'd be highly appreciated.
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:57 am Reply with quote
jojothepunisher wrote:

Completion of the game, the pressure that could bring on the relationships...will people start taking more notice of Megumi, meaning she won't just be under everyone's radar? She may lose the ability to sneak out of rooms. Laughing

But, honestly, I can't see how one would think that the characters don't have room to evolve...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1