• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Infini-T Force Manga Gets 'Full 3DCG' Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ParaChomp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 pm Reply with quote
This is going to be interesting...
AkaRed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Are my eyes are ok or did I just see a crossover story inloving 4 outstanding show for Tatsunoko Productions Shocked

Is this a crossover between:
-Tekkaman
-Gatchaman
-Polimar
-Cashern

??? Please explain ??? Shocked
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:10 am Reply with quote
AkaRed wrote:
Are my eyes are ok or did I just see a crossover story inloving 4 outstanding show for Tatsunoko Productions Shocked

Is this a crossover between:
-Tekkaman
-Gatchaman
-Polimar
-Cashern

??? Please explain ??? Shocked

your eyes do not lie i'm just as confused but somewhat excited as to how these 4 heroes will interact with one another.

I say somewhat because I'm only familiar with the rebooted versions of these heros(tekkaman blade, gatchaman crowds, casshern sins) sans Polimar who I have no idea of and judging from the silhouette it looks like were dealing with the old/retro versions of them.

What a shame, i'd love to see casshern or blade go berserk and the other 2 heroes try to restrain them or something similar.

I'm also curious as to whether this will be an anime series or a movie
Heishi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:59 am Reply with quote
I wonder why Tatsunoko always seems to use their old characters in alot of the things they do?

Wonder why they never do their more modern characters like KARAS, SoulTaker, Kimigaro, Gawl, etc.?
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:26 am Reply with quote
Calsolum wrote:
What a shame, i'd love to see casshern or blade go berserk and the other 2 heroes try to restrain them or something similar.

You never know. That could still happen, even with the retro versions of themselves.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:35 pm Reply with quote
leafy sea dragon wrote:
Calsolum wrote:

You never know. That could still happen, even with the retro versions of themselves.

I suppose they could, as i mentioned I dont know anything about the retro versions but i assume theyre not as dark or edgy as the rebooted versions. Heres to hoping that this project is at least fun to watch
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Crossover anime? Damn it could really cool to see all four of them on screen at once.

Heishi wrote:
I wonder why Tatsunoko always seems to use their old characters in alot of the things they do?

Wonder why they never do their more modern characters like KARAS, SoulTaker, Kimigaro, Gawl, etc.?

Yeah, you know KARAS would be super cool and seem to fit really well in this.

I really liked Karas and SoulTaker was cool too, I need to re-watch Gawl some day as I don't remember it anymore.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:20 am Reply with quote
A pencil that grants any one wish and it happens during a convenience store robbery? I think they have me sold on this because this is weird.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1