• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Code Geass: Lancelot & Guren Manga Spinoff Manga Launches

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:38 am Reply with quote
Excited for more Kallen domination before FnL. Can't wait to read it.
jroa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:38 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The manga centers on stories about both Suzaku and Kallen that were not portrayed in the original story. Bisui Takahashi (Shūmatsu Sekai no Spellbreaker light novels) is penning the scenario, and Takahiro Kimura is drawing the character designs. Astrays is responsible for the new Knightmare Frame designs.

The question is...who is actually drawing this manga? It doesn't seem to be Kimura.
Quicknav

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:26 am Reply with quote
jroa wrote:
Quote:
The manga centers on stories about both Suzaku and Kallen that were not portrayed in the original story. Bisui Takahashi (Shūmatsu Sekai no Spellbreaker light novels) is penning the scenario, and Takahiro Kimura is drawing the character designs. Astrays is responsible for the new Knightmare Frame designs.

The question is...who is actually drawing this manga? It doesn't seem to be Kimura.

According to the image Atsushi Soga (曽我篤士).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1