• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rainy Cocoa Anime Gets 5th Season in 2019

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princess passa passa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:35 am Reply with quote
Won't stop! Can't stop!

I would ask who watches this but if anime has taught me anything is that there is an anime for every niche audience out there.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Curious, I check the encyclopedia to see what this whole anime series was about overall, and notice the at most of the ratings for the first season do now seem that great. The same is true when I checked out the second season (nothing on the third season though) I am going to read a review of the DVD that contains the first two seasons on this site to know what could be the problem with the story when I am finish taking care of other things.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
jrockfreak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 am Reply with quote
princess passa passa wrote:
Won't stop! Can't stop!

I would ask who watches this but if anime has taught me anything is that there is an anime for every niche audience out there.

As someone who has for some watched all 4 seasons, I can tell you the show is terrible but its also a great way to spend 2 minutes of your day lol because its so bad that its entertaining
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1