• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Best and Worst of Spring 2018, May 6-12

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mhora

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:42 pm Reply with quote
I haven't seen a ton of shows this season, but there has to be something worse than Magical Girl Ore? Why at the bottom. Is it this season's Junji Ito Collection? Which didn't deserve last place either : p
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Mhora wrote:
I haven't seen a ton of shows this season, but there has to be something worse than Magical Girl Ore? Why at the bottom. Is it this season's Junji Ito Collection? Which didn't deserve last place either : p

Well Caligula and Cutie Honey Universe are beneath it in the cumulative, and have been beneath it in the weekly rankings before the last two weeks. As for shows not covered, Magical Girl Site has shown a lot of promise in this regard, especially in the last two episodes, though I do stand by my decision not to vote for it to be covered.
meiam

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:23 pm Reply with quote
Yeah there's usually a terrible show every season that get the bottom spot but magical site wasn't voted in (thankfully imo) and it would have been the obvious candidate. So instead of the usual situation where one show is the obvious last and there's no competition, this season there might be a race for the top and bottom!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1