• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The World Ends With You -Final Remix- Launches for Switch This Fall

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darklordmyke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 am Reply with quote
An underrated, underappreciated gem! I will be getting this Switch version and loving every second of it! I can't wait to see a more traditional sequel released!
LinkTSwordmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Yup yup, I highly recommend it for people that liked the original GBA Chain of Memories Kingdom Hearts game. As per usual, the plot only starts making sense once you go deeper in.

I played this on an Android phone a bit but the screen was too small - it's definitely superior to the DS version, especially now that the Switch has a bigger screen.
switchgear1131

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:12 pm Reply with quote
LinkTSwordmaster wrote:
Yup yup, I highly recommend it for people that liked the original GBA Chain of Memories Kingdom Hearts game. As per usual, the plot only starts making sense once you go deeper in.

I played this on an Android phone a bit but the screen was too small - it's definitely superior to the DS version, especially now that the Switch has a bigger screen.

I would highly recommend it for anyone that likes RPGs, especially those with Persona-like themes. It doesn't share much with Chain of Memories (probably a good thing that game was not a good idea)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1