• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Persona 3, Persona 5 Dancing Games Ship on December 4 in the West

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hagaren Viper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:30 pm Reply with quote
Glad to see these pushed up a bit, but no soundtrack included like there was with Persona 4 Dancing is pretty disappointing, was hoping the LE would match the Japanese one. Hopefully something is announced for the soundtracks down the road.
RenRen94

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:05 pm Reply with quote
While I'm happy the release date got pushed up, I'm not as ecstatic that there is no physical Vita release, only a digital one. To me, rhythm games feel like they work better on a handheld system. I'll still buy the PS4 bundle when it comes out (with no sweet soundtrack release that I can rock out to in my car like the nerd I am), but it just doesn't feel right.
Gewürtztraminer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 pm Reply with quote
My guess is that like Persona 5, the full soundtrack will be an import.
Which is fine, If the remixes are as good as P4D, I will gladly pay.

I was kind of actually annoyed that the soundtrack included on the P5 LE was not complete.
XerneasYveltal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Apparently, those games have potential to be good Christmas gifts to buy.
Animorphimagi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 pm Reply with quote
I'm almost certain this was related to how well Xenoblade Chronicles 2 sold in early December. They knew it would take till the end of the year to localize, but most of the time companies don't even think to release games for the west in December, or even late November for the most part due to the biggest games releasing in that month in the past few years.
Nice to see an announcement for a game due to release late in the year for once. I was getting used to hearing about January and February releases. In fact, now that I think about it, maybe KH3 has something to do with the earlier release date.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1