• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kemono Friends Director Tatsuki's Kemurikusa Anime Unveils More Staff, January Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blatch
Thread Killer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:51 am Reply with quote
What? Aw, come on. If this is streaming on Amazon in America, that sucks, because I refuse to give any of my coin.

Is there a way to send $100 directly to the production staff? PayPal, maybe? I feel like I have to do that before I pirate this show.
principeinquisidor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:50 pm Reply with quote
Blatch wrote:
What? Aw, come on. If this is streaming on Amazon in America, that sucks, because I refuse to give any of my coin.

Is there a way to send $100 directly to the production staff? PayPal, maybe? I feel like I have to do that before I pirate this show.

I am on the same boat as you, although only with Apple and Netflix, still you are lucky that this series saved itself of the claws of Netflix, the "what is a simulcast?" guys. If you read this publication then you will sadly know that is nearly a given that this series will be a worldwide Amazon-exclusive streaming, so you are out of luck this time.

Still, if you want to support this series without giving money to Amazon, then you can buy at least one of the Blu-ray or DVDs of this series on sites like CDJapan or buy merchandise of this series on sites like Good Smile Company Shop or AmiAmi, so to buy Japanese products from Japanese stores is the most direct way to help.
JMmelegrito

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:56 am Reply with quote
From someone outside the target market of Amazon, this will suck a lot more. Amazon Prime Video lacks the content for how much cost every month, plus only 7-day free
trial.

I like Tatsuki and what he did with Kemono Friends, but that thing with Fuji TV dealing with Amazon is I think lopsided.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1