• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tales of Crestoria Smartphone Game Announced With Concept Teaser Videos

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theNightster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:40 am Reply with quote
When are we ever going to get a new main Tales game on consoles?
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:08 pm Reply with quote
theNightster wrote:
When are we ever going to get a new main Tales game on consoles?
Hopefully not for awhile. they really need to build a new engine, instead of porting over PS3 games.
Finny-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Watch the mobile app close after a year like Link and Rays here in the US. Laughing

Kinda disappointed since last time I tried downloading something similar like this my phone kept on lagging and crashing. Hopefully next year a new Tales of will release on consoles. This is a skip for now.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:34 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if this would come over hear to the U.S and if so be like an replacement for Tales of the Rays.

Also, I learn a while back that each name of the Tales of games represented something. With that in mind I wonder what the title Crestoria means. The first part has the word has crest which has a couple of meanings, but my guess is they are leaning to the definition relating to heraldry and if so the protagonist might have a symbol relating to sin, or more specifically the evil kind of sin as it looks like they are going by the limited definition of the word (like pretty much everyone else does).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1