• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?' Light Novels Get TV Anime

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Engineering Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:47 am Reply with quote
Whaaat the?!!! It’s not even 2019 yet we already have 11 projects confirmed by JC Staff?! ( Including big IPs like One punch man s2, date a live s3, is it wrong to find a girl in the dungeon movie and s2, Railgun s3, Accelerator anime, Konosuba the movie, Saiki final season, high score girl ep 13-15, million Arthur s2) and now this?!

I really hope their multiple teams and departments can multi task well, this is beyond a busy 2019 schedule (not to mention Index season is 2-cour)

Last edited by Engineering Nerd on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:52 am Reply with quote
^Pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

This looks and sounds amazing. Laughing Now it’s mother’s time in the spotlight. Laughing I’m so looking forward to this. Smile
3ngag3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:53 am Reply with quote
I haven't read the LN or anything like that, but even so, I think this might have gotten an anime based on its name alone.
Emerje

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:01 am Reply with quote
It was really just a matter of time.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Nachtwandler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:25 am Reply with quote
Engineering Nerd wrote:
Whaaat the?!!! It’s not even 2019 yet we already have 11 projects confirmed by JC Staff?! ( Including big IPs like One punch man s2, date a live s3, is it wrong to find a girl in the dungeon movie and s2, Railgun s3, Accelerator anime, Konosuba the movie, Saiki final season, high score girl ep 13-15, million Arthur s2) and now this?!

I really hope their multiple teams and departments can multi task well, this is beyond a busy 2019 schedule (not to mention Index season is 2-cour)

Typical J.C.Staff. Therre were a couple of seasons whewn they had 5 or 6 projects at once. Only half of them had decent quality, though.
Ermat_46

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:33 am Reply with quote
2017 called and they want their meems back. Looks like just some run-of-the-mill generic isekai with one big, unique gimmick! (because product differentiation among myriad in sea of crap, yada-yada)

Also, there was a season (Winter 2012) where JC Staff was handling 7 shows at once (Shana, Bakuman, Kill me Baby, Zero no Tsukaima F, and 3 more).
WANNFH

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:33 am Reply with quote
Ermat_46 wrote:
2017 called and they want their meems back. Looks like just some run-of-the-mill generic isekai with one big, unique gimmick! (because product differentiation among myriad in sea of crap, yada-yada)
Except it's not one thing in that case, if you even read the novel. Moreover, it's a parody to generic isekai stories.
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:47 am Reply with quote
I knew that it was getting really popular recently but i did not think to see it adapted so soon.
zeopower6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 am Reply with quote
Somehow the translation here isn't exactly the same as the one used in the initial LN report.

Quote:
Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de ni Kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki Desuka? (Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power)
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:11 am Reply with quote
Do you like a mother whose normal attack is a double hit on all targets? and Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power were the most used titles when a fantrad took it before Yen Press licensed the LN, the new one seems to be the official title for the localized version.

Also it's said on Yen Press that the release date is 11/27/2018 not 13 November.
MischievousMelody

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:32 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
It was really just a matter of time.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:23 am Reply with quote
The eyes on the mom kind of creep me the fudge out.
Kyo Hisagi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:53 am Reply with quote
killjoy_the wrote:
The eyes on the mom kind of creep me the fudge out.

Did you see your profile pic?

Last edited by Kyo Hisagi on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuvelir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:05 am Reply with quote
WANNFH wrote:
Except it's not one thing in that case, if you even read the novel. Moreover, it's a parody to generic isekai stories.

Isn't that most of them?
G S Palmer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:15 am Reply with quote
Well, I knew this was happening sooner or later. It felt inevitable enough that I wrote a Wikipedia article for the series a few months back.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3