• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball Super: Broly Screening in U.K. and Ireland from Wednesday

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucky_Deity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Have my ticket all booked for Wednesday, can't wait, counting down everyday to release.
Baggie_Saiyan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:34 am Reply with quote
Lucky_Deity wrote:
Have my ticket all booked for Wednesday, can't wait, counting down everyday to release.

Same!

I think I've done a good job trying to avoid as much info as I can about the movie.
WatcherZer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:04 pm Reply with quote
Full house in Wigan, 50% more people than the Resurrection F screening, and of course notably all millennials (25-35) with the odd 20 and 40 year old.

Audience loved it especially the humour like Goku blowing steam out of his nose and Frieza getting dragged in to the Broly fight.

I think it was a great film with a magnitude improvement in special effects (apart from a couple shots featuring bad compositing of people flying, though even that was a large improvement over F). If I had to criticise it would be that the introduction went on too long (they could completely cut the Bardock scenes for example) and the big fight dragged on maybe a minute or two too long. Also don't know if it was just our cinema but sound levels seemed a bit iffy with voice tracks noticeably quieter than background music and when they were supposed to be shouting they were still only talking loudly.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1