• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pokémon Adventures: Black 2 & White 2 Manga Resumes After 1 Year Hiatus

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 am Reply with quote
Good to see the manga of the BW manga to return in action!
danpmss

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:30 am Reply with quote
Freaking finally.
The Adventures' manga publishing is paused at Vol 53 since 2017 even when XY is all done and Sun&Moon entering its 5th individual volume.
1dbad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:00 am Reply with quote
Finally. I'm enjoying the B2W2 arc but I'll be glad when it's over. I've missed having new Pokemon Adventures volumes to buy. (I know there are mini volumes but I prefer waiting for the full sized ones)

danpmss wrote:
Freaking finally.
The Adventures' manga publishing is paused at Vol 53 since 2017 even when XY is all done and Sun&Moon entering its 5th individual volume.

There's also the already done OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire arc. Good news is Kusaka and Yamamoto said that after BW2 finishes, they'll accelerate the release rate so they can get the volume releases caught up as soon as possible.
danpmss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:16 am Reply with quote
1dbad wrote:
Finally. I'm enjoying the B2W2 arc but I'll be glad when it's over. I've missed having new Pokemon Adventures volumes to buy. (I know there are mini volumes but I prefer waiting for the full sized ones)

danpmss wrote:
Freaking finally.

There's also the already done OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire arc. Good news is Kusaka and Yamamoto said that after BW2 finishes, they'll accelerate the release rate so they can get the volume releases caught up as soon as possible.

Great news for us then, I'm also collecting Adventures' full manga volumes (the individual/mini ones are just not part of it, but I do acquire them digitally for the sake of reading the story).
ballinamon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:38 am Reply with quote
KUSAKAAAAAAA!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1