Forum - View topic
Release Scraper Completely Broken Unable to Add Releases

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenbinzan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:42 am Reply with quote
Figured I'd bump this...

I was trying to add some eBooks to the Encyclopedia today and kept coming across the "could not fetch page" error with Amazon/B&N links. Doesn't matter what I try. Sad
BigOnAnime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:35 am Reply with quote
Tenbinzan wrote:
Figured I'd bump this...

I was trying to add some eBooks to the Encyclopedia today and kept coming across the "could not fetch page" error with Amazon/B&N links. Doesn't matter what I try. Sad
The scraper has been broken for over 2 years, so it's nothing new sadly, which is very frustrating given just how valuable the encyclopedia is for release history, it's been my #1 resource for release history for as long as I've been collecting, from the contents (episodes, extras, etc.), MSRP, release date, etc. Really wish it would get fixed already but I'm not holding my breath.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tempest
ANN Publisher & CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:17 am Reply with quote
I apologize for the wait. Unfortunately we don't have a timeline to fix this right now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2