• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team Games Get Switch Remake on March 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyGuySempai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:00 am Reply with quote
Why don't they remake Pokemon Colosseum or X.D? Those were the franchises best games imo and the Switch would be perfect for that, instead we get this Mystery Dungeon crap..
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:26 am Reply with quote
Mystery Dungeon is great and I'm glad to see more of it, especially since I haven't played the Rescue Team games. Hopefully they have more of a postgame like Explorers of Darkness and Time did as opposed to Gates to Infinity.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:49 pm Reply with quote
FlyGuySempai wrote:
Why don't they remake Pokemon Colosseum or X.D? Those were the franchises best games imo and the Switch would be perfect for that, instead we get this Mystery Dungeon crap..

I don't know why would they remake Colosseum when it's just Pokemon Stadium but with a story and generation 3 pokemon.

But if you wanna know why they're remaking those games instead of Colosseum you might wanna check the sales of Colosseum against those of the Rescue Team games.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:06 pm Reply with quote
I was expecting the Pokemon Direct to just be mobile app news so I didn't expect a game remake like this. I never got to play the Mystery Dungeon games so I'm curious to check this out.
Cutiebunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:29 pm Reply with quote
I think I've cried adult tears during every Dungeon game (the endings...OMG..), so if anything, could this one not bring me to tears? That's all I'm requesting. Game not bring me to tears. Thank you.
crazieanimefan1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:15 am Reply with quote
I've played Mystery Dungeon since Blue Rescue Team. So I'm excited for this one!
Tenbyakugon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:53 am Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
I was expecting the Pokemon Direct to just be mobile app news so I didn't expect a game remake like this. I never got to play the Mystery Dungeon games so I'm curious to check this out.

I still have my original copy of Blue Rescue Team for the DS (which this game is a remake of) and let me tell you that you’re in for a real RPG treat. Haven’t played others in the series but this one was just so fun.
Juno016

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:17 am Reply with quote
Cutiebunny wrote:
I think I've cried adult tears during every Dungeon game (the endings...OMG..), so if anything, could this one not bring me to tears? That's all I'm requesting. Game not bring me to tears. Thank you.

This is a remake, so get those tissues ready.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1