• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sunrise Registers 'Love Live! Superstar!!' Trademark

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yurigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:53 am Reply with quote
The new generation project is actually already called "Hello!!! Love Live!" which will likely also be the anime's title.
AJ (LordNikon)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:57 am Reply with quote
yurigasaki wrote:
The new generation project is actually already called "Hello!!! Love Live!" which will likely also be the anime's title.

Hello LoveLive is not its name. Is just tag line for promotional display.

Full text is
ANN wrote:
"It features the tagline, 'Watashi o Kanaeru Monogatari — Hello!!! Love Live!' (The story of my dreams coming true. Hello!!! Love Live!"). This is a reference to the franchise's previous tagline of "Minna de Kanaeru Monogatari," which refers to the fact that the school idol group's names, center performers, song lyrics, and other aspects are decided by fan vote."
(animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-27/love-live-school-idol-franchise-gets-new-tv-anime-with-new-cast-member/.155850)
tomdean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Jukki Hanada.I really can't get my head round how someone so brilliant, who turned the really bland Sound Euphonium Novel into such a great script, is someone who also wrote the script for 'that' Love Live Sunshine.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1